Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Friday, August 16, 2013

Visit the Crystal Rose Estate in Hemet, Ca

Hi Everyone,

I would like to let you all know, that the Crystal Rose Estate in Hemet, Ca is re-opened for wedding events. Its a gorgeous property that is sure to delight you and your guests. Visit www.crystalroseweddings.com today to set up an appointment to visit this lovely estate.


No comments:

Post a Comment