Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Saturday, November 23, 2013

The best affordable Wedding DJ in Temecula and Murrieta

Warrens DJ Service is the best affordable wedding Dj in Temecula and Murrieta. Don't put your big day in the hands of an un-professional. When it comes to your "Big Day" you need an expert that will be able to capture your evening as well as keep your guests engaged. Most DJs, are uncomfortable with working the crowd. Warrens DJ Service is not only your DJ but we are representing you by keeping your crowd engaged. Call Warren DJ Service in Temecula, CA today at 951-813-8994 and ask me how we will make your wedding day the best day of your life.....



1 comment:

  1. Very useful information on affordable wedding DJ. I am trying to find awesome DC wedding venues in budget for arranging my niece’s wedding. Hope to make her day truly memorable by arranging a perfect event.

    ReplyDelete