Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Thursday, July 25, 2013

Crystal Rose Weddings in Hemet, Ca

Hey Everyone, 

If you are looking for a Wedding Venue near Temecula, Ca, Call Crystal Rose Weddings in Hemet, Ca today. By dialing 951-297-7764 you will be in contact with Chris Warren the Sales and Marketing manager. Also, Warrens DJ Service is the preferred DJ Service for all of their events. Call today and book your wedding date for the 2014 Wedding season. 

www.crystalroseweddings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment