Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Friday, March 29, 2013

Warrens DJ Service for your wedding 951-813-8994


Hello lovebirds, the wedding season is upon us, and love is in the air. You are going to be paying a ton of money for your "Big Day". But there is good news, by calling Warrens DJ Service at 951-813-8994 you will be in touch with the best affordable wedding DJ in Temecula, Ca. Don't spend several hundreds of dollars for a Professional DJ. Call DJ Chris today, and we will work with your budget. Your wedding is an important time for you and your guests, call the best DJ service in Temecula today for your wedding. 

Visit us at
www.warrensdjservice.com 

or call us at
951-813-8994 




No comments:

Post a Comment