Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Friday, May 31, 2013

Warrens Reception and Banquet room


Life is so good as a DJ in Temecula, Ca, that we decided to move forward with our plans to provide a Reception Hall and Banquet Room in Temecula, CA. This will surely be an alternative to those expensive prices at any wine country venue. Please make sure to follow us on Facebook. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment