Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yelps filtering policy

Dear Temecula and Murrieta residents,

To view all of my reviews feel free to visit my website at www.temeculadjservice.com under the review section. Yelp has once again found away to filter my reviews. Although the reviews are not bad that are filtered, its still disappointing to find that honest reviews are being filtered. If you have any questions, about my service feel free to ask for my review sheet and contact information.

I am very disappointed with yelp....



No comments:

Post a Comment