Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Warrens Events in Temecula-951-813-8994

Good news everyone. We have changed our name from Warrens DJ & Photography service. Our business license is filed under Warrens Events. Check out our new websites for our DJ service and our weddings site. Make sure to visit them at www.warrensdjservice.com and www.temeculaweddings.info  We will be rolling out a new Warrens Events site in a few weeks.
For a DJ in Temecula or a Photographer in Temecula, call the undisputed best value service in the valley at 951-813-8994 

No comments:

Post a Comment