Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Monday, January 7, 2013

Warrens DJ in Temecula New Years special 951-813-8994

Happy New Years from Warrens DJ Service. Last year was a fantastic year. Thanks to the cities of Murrieta, Temecula and Wildomar for embracing us for your DJ Service needs. Call today and mention that you read this post on my blog and receive free set up which is worth a $50 value. Call Warrens DJ Service in Temecula today at 951-813-8994...   Once again Happy New Year and We love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment