Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Sunday, July 29, 2012

End of Summer Specials 951-813-8994

Here at Warren's Mobile DJ Service we are always looking for ways to save the residents of Temecula and Murrieta, Ca money. We like to present our End of Summer special that will begin on 8/15. Call today and ask for our 3 hour deal for $150 for Temecula and Murrieta Residents only. Lights and photos are extra. Call the Most affordable DJ in Temecula Today....

Warrens Mobile DJ Service
951-813-8994

No comments:

Post a Comment