Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Warrens Mobile DJ Service Rocks!!! 951-813-8994

Warren's DJ Service was AMAZING, FUN, and 100% LEGIT!
rating starrating starrating starrating starrating star
I contacted Chris Warren's DJ service because I heard he was really good. I booked him for Chaparral High School's AVID banquet on May 24th, 2012, in which we had 215 people attend of all ages. His music was awesome, his style was perfect, and he kept everyone dancing and participating all night. Most DJ's have the lights and the music down perfectly and so did Chris however his high energy personality made everyone stay on the dance floor all night. He took requests, played a variety of music and mixed in a great sense of humor with his professional style. I would definitely book Chris Warren again, and again, and again. He is awesome! Well done Chris Warren! Mr. Zides-Assistant Principal/Chaparral High School in Temecula.

Review by: Michael Z.
Event Date: May 27th, 2012
Event: Awards Night in Temecula, California

No comments:

Post a Comment