Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Warrens Mobile DJ Service in Temecula,Ca 951-813-8994

Warrens Mobile DJ Service in Temecula,Ca is your one stop DJ for all of your events. If you are in the market for looking for an affordable, professional DJ in Murrieta or Temecula, call us today. The wedding season is here, and we are proud to announce that we are gaining recognition with many of the wineries, and other clientel as being the Best Affordable DJ Service in Temecula. Call us today and we will be more than happy to assist with planning your Wedding, Birthday Party or your Special Event. Warrens Mobile DJ Service would also like to wish all of the residents of Temecula, Murrieta and Wildomar a safe and Happy 4th of July.

Chris Warren
951-813-8994

No comments:

Post a Comment