Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy New Year from Warrens DJ Service 2015 is here

Happy New Year Everyone from DJ Chris at Warrens DJ Service. Last Year was really exciting and this year is going to be spectacular. Make sure you come check me out at EPIC Rollertainment in Murrieta, CA on Saturday Nights.

We specialize in Weddings in Temecula, and Birthday Parties as well.
Make sure you check my website out at www.temeculadjservice.com

Call today at
951-813-8994

No comments:

Post a Comment