Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wedding Season is upon us Call Warrens DJ Service today 951-813-8994

If you need a professional DJ Service in Temecula, Ca, contact Warrens DJ Service today. Do not wait, save money and time with an experience DJ that knows how to get your party rockin. By dailing 951-813-8994 today you will be in touch with the best affordable DJ Service in Temecula and Murrieta. Call today, and ask about our wedding packages. Visit www.temeculadjservice.com today.......   Ask for Chris...

No comments:

Post a Comment