Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lake Elsinore Food Truck Festival

Once again Warrens Mobile DJ Service in Temecula, Ca will be hosting the Lake Elsinore food truck Festival with PBS talk show host from "Out to Eat" Cliff Young. There will be over 30 gourmet trucks there, with various tastes and flavors. Come on out and say hello. Visit www.lakeelsinorefoodtruck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment