Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Friday, October 12, 2012

DJ and Photo Package in Temecula,Ca Call 951-813-8994

Warrens DJ Service in Temecula, Ca has teamed up with Temecula Photography service to offer the Temecula Valley and surrounding cities more options for your special event.  Call today and ask about our packages that combines DJ service and Photography services at an affordable price. If you are having a Wedding, and are on a tight budget, call today and talk to Chris or Francis.

 Take a look at what we offer, and call to book the best affordable DJ and Photography service in the Temecula Valley !!! 

Chris... 
951-813-8994 

www.temeculadjservice.com
www.temeculaphotographyservice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment