Warren's DJ Service in Temecula,Ca

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and learning a little more about me. I have a genuine love for music and the city of Temecula. I am a music producer/DJ and I specialize in making parties fun. I have over 20 years of DJ experience and specialize in playing music that will be sure to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere for any occasion. Please call for a quote 951-813-8994 or email me!!

chris@temeculadjservice.com



Sunday, March 4, 2012

Check out a compliment from the organizers of the car show that took place on 3/3


Hey Chris,
I just wanted to say thanks so much for coming to our show! I really appreciated it. Everyone had a great time and I think it was a good turnout for a first time show! Our Vice-Principal (the blonde lady in the Harley vest doing the judging) even commented that you were a great dj and she loved the music.... so I think that has some merit to it.
I'm so glad your daughter was there to take pictures! I took a few but I coluldn't stand around in one spot too long! Please tell her thanks for taking the trophy presentation ones for me.
After expenses and all, it looks like we made around $1350 for the PTA! So I think it was a good day! Who knows, maybe it will become an annual thing...
Thanks again!
Roberta Nuckols
Motor Madness Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment